How to Use
- Melt some paraffin wax in a wax melter or in a double boiler. Optionally add stearic acid for a longer burning time. Optionally add white colour for paraffin wax.
- Prime some LX20 wick.
- Thread the wick through the short trendoid candle mould.
- Seal around the wick at the bottom of the mould.
- Optionally add candle dye to the melted wax. Stir until fully dissolved.
- Pour the wax at 80°C – 90°C for a high gloss finish.
125 mm high x 70 mm diameter
Use LX20 in the short trendoid candle mould.